Followers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

who are you sexually attracted to?

Confessions - who are you sexually attracted to?
This is just for friendly fun.  I don't want to see anything
mean spirited or I will yank this post!

Confessions - who are you sexually attracted to?
Tell us who you are sexually attracted to.
Weather it be a famous person or unknown or your lover.
For this particular post please keep your comments fairly brief.
Like a paragraph for example.

I will start this post by telling you who I myself am
sexually attracted to.

StephenorStephenie is sexually attracted to:
During the last several months I have noticed repeatedly that
I am sexually attracted to the famous Delia who's name
many of you will recognize.  I am also sexually attracted
the boys over at gaysissies dotcom.  I want you all to know that.

Ok who will be next.  Feel free to leave a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment