Followers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Off Topic At CDJ 1



The Universe in never ending splender:


                                   miror miror in the sky....

                                  A universe with fish :)

                                        Surreal Dreams - at rest

                                  Gabany_M94


Famous Quotes

"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."
Casablanka 1942

When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened or not.
Mark Twian


I've never let my school interfere with my education.
Mark Twain


StephenorStephenie (my attempt at coining a phraze)
I can respect a woman as a CEO or a wize leader
At the same time she will always be a sex object to me.
That's not a bad thing.  Some people are respected in multiple ways.
Accepted as a whole person....tallents....tits...ass....and all.

Yes I know that was a naughty statement.
I love it when Mistress is Baddddd
What can I say....Im crying out for help here.

No comments:

Post a Comment